Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Refreshing Time

Since today I have done my SBM assignment, so I decided to go to Pyramid for awhile. Even thought I know for sure that I have test on Friday, but my mind keep saying that I should have a break for awhile lol.
So me and my friend go to Pyramid for a walk and ofcourse to eat. When we arrived there, we go to nando's to eat. I order the 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines. My friend also order that too to eat. Here is the pict!

Model in action!


This one is extra hot peri-peri. Yummy!


After we finish eating, we go to SaSa cause my friend want to buy dye hair that her friend recommended to her. Afterwards, we walk back again and we pass by Auntie Anne's which make us feel want to eat the bread even we both not hungry hahaa. Maybe this is the reason I can't lost any weight lol. But its okay, just enjoy my life~

Here are the picture

She is just too happy to eat Auntie Anne's. Look at the happy face! :P


The dirty hand (eeww...)


Okay lets continue our journey! After finish eat the "snack", we go to giant to buy some food and stuff.


another random picture

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is cool! Glad I came across it.

    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...