Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas is Coming to Town

Christmast is coming to town~! So it means... a present for myself wot woottt~
Just buy a few things for myself.. Shopping is woman best revenge to kill the stress owyeaa~



Finally buying Taylor Swift parfume! Smells like heaven on earth *lebay* lol. The smells really describe Taylor herself which is cheerful and active girl thingy. Me lovey dovey it!






And got some other stuff too as a gift after I purchase the parfume



Oh and here are the recap of christmas decoration in Pavilion and IKEA~


Christmas tree made from bunch of dolls! Uber cuteee.














some of the ladies butt detected lol









The decoration in Pavilion is like magical thingy I tell you. Somehow reminds me of Narnia. I know it sounds weird but.. whatever lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...