Saturday, December 8, 2012

Last Semester

Still can't believe next semester will be my last semester in VU (amen). Miss all the memories since semester one. When I don't even know what the heck assignment is, when I don't even know a single person in college while the other seems to know each other already. I miss all people in the picture below!
When we don't have any idea how to do Business Law assignment.. what we do? Camwhoring!






Margaret Churcill birthday




Which one is the birthday girl? Definitely the one with water all over her clothes haha!


The picture above is when me and my friend making a mixture to splash it to our birthday friend haha! (it was fun). And end up the mixture (which consist of sand, butter, egg, coke etc) got stuck inside my eye -_-. Luckily I can get rid of it phew~


Having buffet at Jogoya


Relaxing time







resulting to.. first hangover -__-


Labil centil










Doing some assignment project



Resti birthday



Diva birthday






Onpanit birthday



Another random picture































I'm sooo gonna miss all those moment! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...