Friday, December 7, 2012

Plan B, Publika

Today I go to Publika with my friend during our long holiday which start from November until February.. and I just stay in Malaysia *sigh :|.
So.. me and my friend decide to go to Plan B instead of Wondermilk :3




I ordered eggs benedict which I have been craving for a while.. as I'm not really that hungry also. And ordered mochachino cause when we reach there, its raining and I feel like want some hot drinks :D




and my friend order classic sandwhich


overall, the taste was okay.. and so do the place. You should try it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...