Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Traumatic

Just realized I have some trauma about some kind of things. Like when I'm driving and somehow there is a person riding a motorbike behind my car and wearing a jacket and helmet, my heartbeat will beating so fast and my hand shaking. Thanks to someone who give me such a traumatic feels. I just realize this when I'm at my hometown. I go out alone and whenever I see someone behind me riding a motorbike with helmet and jacket I will constantly scared. That feeling.. can't describe with anything.


And one more thing is whenever I heard a worship song. It will remind me of something I don't want to remember cause it just make my brain to repeat all the memories, yes.. sad memories.. the most sad memories in my life :'). So whenever my Ipod shuffle into some worship songs I will just skip it. I will listen to the song whenever I feel like want to remember that memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...