Friday, April 17, 2015

Gizi Super Cream Review (Sponsored)


Hi guys! Its been a while since the last time I write something on my blog. Today I will discuss about this product called Gizi Super Cream (GSC): Secret of Seaweed. This product exist since 1972 which means its already been 43 years! My mom also using this product before, but because its really hard to find this product anywhere, my mom stop using it.. BUT now its back in the store! Other than store, you can also buy it through online which is really convenient if you are really busy.
Last time when my mom still using it, they consist of 4 ingredients, but now they adding more 3 ingredients to the product which consist of:
               Seaweed
               Soya Bean
               Bligo
               Papaya
               Aloe Vera
               Lime
               Rice
All which are natural ingredients and also using an authentic Indonesian traditional herbs that is good for your skin. And.. don’t worry if you are Muslim because this product is halal so.. What are you waiting for girls? *wink wink*


This product that I have consist of night/day cream, cleanser and sunblock. So I start to use this product since 24 March 2015. Until by the time I write this which is 8 April 2015. Its been 16 days since I first using this product, so lets see my review and the result!
- CLEANSER -
For the cleanser. First time I try it, woah….! Smells really nice and after I clean it up, my face not become so dry or oily. Its ngam ngam which means my face become supple and moisture. I like it!

 Also it didn’t sting my eyes unlike the other brand. I ever tried many brand and most of it sting my eyes like cray cray. I really don’t like it because it burn my eyes.
- NIGHT CREAM -
For the night cream. The consistency a little bit weird for me. Its not thick and not thin. When you spread it on your face, you have to spread it really well or else it will form into white cream on your face. Whenever I applied this cream, I just pat it to my face so it can blend well with my skin color. After I apply this, I always feel sting sensation for a couple of minutes.. Maybe the product start to work on my skin. The cool thing about this cream is… AFTER I USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, I CAN IMMEDIATELY SEE MY FACE BECOME WHITER. Say WHATTT??!!
I also can’t believe it with my eyes! My complexion is more on the reddish side than clear. So after a few minutes I apply the cream, me myself for no reason look at a mirror and see my face become whiter! My red face is suddenly calm down to become more like a natural look. Thank you GIZI!! I WOF YOU!

Other things I love about this cream is that this cream helps my blackhead to disappear like O.M.G! Never in my life I see my pores really clear before. After using this cream, I feel like something strange with face because suddenly there is something white when I touch my face, but the apparently its my blackhead that is come out without I do something!

I desperately want to find a product that can help me with my blackhead before, but now I can relax already because I find you GIZI cream~ Aw yeaaa


Added bonus to the cream is they are using Hi-Technology, which is nano that can make you face more smooth, plumper and easily absorb to the skin. When I used this cream, I rarely see my face become oily compare to other Indonesian brand that I ever used before.
- SUNBLOCK -
Last but not least is the sunblock. This sunblock contain SPF 18. Whenever I used this product, feels like I don’t need to wear my foundation anymore because my faces already become white after using this product. This product is more like a primer for my makeup. I like it even though it got a little bit fragrant in it (on a good side) because it smells good!
Same like the night cream, the consistency for this cream is not thick or thin. You have to spread it evenly to your skin or else it won’t blend well to your skin. I’m using my patting motion again to apply this cream. It also doesn’t make my skin oily which is an added bonus for me~

Conclusion:
I can see my face become less red, my pimple and blackhead disappear because all thanks to this product. Even only after few days I can see the result already which makes me fall in love with this product even more~

Will I repurchase?
Definitely!

PROS:
1Cheap
2 . Natural Ingredients
3Smells Good
4Good size for traveling (easy to pack)
5Diminish my pores, blackhead, pimple and redness
6Not sticky
7Doesn't make my face become oily
8HALAL

CONS:
1. Hard to blend

2. A little bit stings when I applied it to my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...