Friday, April 24, 2015

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack Review

Another mask review just for you guys! Okay so for today I will talk about Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack. As you can tell, this is a sample size and I got it when I bought other Laneige products.
Here is the look when I wear the mask, so you can know the consistency of the mask, as well as the look of the mask when you apply it on your face. The mask is a bit runnier than other masks that I have used, as it is a light gel kind of texture.
creepy smile to freak you out
Here is the thing… I LOVE strawberry andd this mask give you a really strong smell like the normal strawberry yogurt that makes you want to lick the mask on your face or even just eat it lol. I really love the smell and I bet you guys will love it too like I do! So.. be prepare for that~ haha

I leave the mask for about 30 minutes and rinse it of with warm water. This product is amazing! It did brighten my face, and didn’t break me out. It also didn’t make my face feels like burning like some other mask do. This mask also makes my face moisturized and feels fresh even if I don’t use moisturizer.
Maybe you can’t tell that my face is looks brighter than before as I forgot to take a picture of the before face and also the poor quality of camera.. I’m really sorry for that -.- BUT as you can see, even my room is kind of dark but my face still shine bright like a diamond lol wtf.

So for those who want to achieve a more brighter face, you definitely need to try this product. Like wise.. If you never try, you will never know how good is this product hehe :p

Will I purchase the product?
I will! But I wouldn’t do it in the meantime since it is kinda pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...