Thursday, September 17, 2015

Easy & Simple Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys!! Halloween is getting nearer. Do you have any idea yet on what makeup you gonna do on Halloween? If not, here I am to help you hehe. So today I want to share with you guys how I achieve this easy makeup look. I hope you guys enjoy my makeup tutorial :p

The product that I used is:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Kryolan Supra Color Makeup Palette
NYX Boheme Chic Makeup Palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Coastal Scent Eyeshadow Palette

Oh forgot to mention that I have 2 makeup looks for you guys to check it out ;)

POP ART MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Here is a pop art makeup tutorial if you wanted to become like comic-ish

EASY & SIMPLE SKULL MAKEUP

And here is for you guys if you want to look more scary

You don't have to necessarily using the same eyeshadow color because you can get more creative and choose what color you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...