Friday, November 27, 2015

Horrible Experience With Lush Product

Today I will give you guys my opinion/review on one of Lush product. This is one of the best seller in Lush and I really expected a lot from this product but it turns out didn't work that well for me :(

Halo semua! Kali ini aku mau kasih review tentang produk dari Lush. Produk ini adalah salah satu produk yang terjual paling banyak di Lush tetapi tidak bekerja dengan baik untuk kulit aku :(


English Version

Versi Indonesia

If you have a problem with loading the video, you can click here
Jika kamu mengalami kesulitan untuk memulai video, kamu bisa klik disini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...